The following categories are designated for pre-approved or pre-payment procedures pursuant to IC 36-2-6-4.5:
1. Property or services purchased or leased from the US Government, its agencies, or political subdivisions;
2. License or permit fees;
3. Insurance premiums;
4. Utility payments or utility connection charges;
5. General grant programs where advanced funding is not prohibited and the contracting party posts sufficient security to cover the amount advanced;
6. Grants of state funds authorized by statute;
7. Maintenance or service agreements;
8. Leases or rental agreements;
9. Bond or coupon payments;
11. State or federal taxes; and
12. Expenses that must be paid because of emergency circumstances.
Pursuant to IC 36-2-6-4.5(c) each payment of expenses under this ordinance must be supported by a fully itemized invoice or bill and certification by the county auditor.
Pursuant to IC 36-2-6-4.5(d) the county executive or the county board having jurisdiction over the allowance of the claim shall review and allow the claim at its next regular or special meeting following the pre-approval payment of the expense.
Pursuant to IC 36-2-6-4.5(e) a payment of expenses under this ordinance must be published in the manner provided pursuant to IC 36-2-6-3. (Ord. 01-17 § 1 )